Private access for Therapeutic Exercise and Pilates
Private Access Gym currently Closed due to Covid
Only two people at a time use the gym giving you a peaceful space to exercise
Four state-of-the-art Reformers are available for your use
Discounts, free classes and more available with a membership
How Private Gym Access Works
*Closed due to Covid*
Our Studio is set up for Private Members Access to continue their therapeutic exercise program on their own time in a safe and secure environment. Only two clients at any time use the facilities which includes all the therapeutic exercise equipment available.
- Sign up for your Movement Studio membership.
- If you don’t already have an exercise program developed at The Movement Studio this will be the first step requiring a private one-on-one consultation at the discounted member rate.
- Sign your waiver and read the Gym Guidelines.
- Go the the Schedule page on the website.
- Schedule up to 2 one hour time slots per week.
- Come to The Movement Studio and splurge on wellness with your exercise program!
Call today to schedule and get started.
Benefits from Joining the Gym
- Use of the gym for two 1 hour sessions per week between Monday and Friday from 9:00am to 6:30pm at the available times. Note – Private Gym Access is not available when Classes are taking place in the facility.
- One free group class a month (Value $40).
- Discounts on Private sessions with Mary and Jessica.
- Discounts on weekend workshops including TRE® and Educational workshops.
- One Saturday a month, following my TRE® Class, between 11am-12pm, I will be available to assist you with your questions regarding your exercise plan or help with coaching and performance enhancement.
- Being part of a wellness community centered around the studio.
Private Access Fees and Guidelines
Private Gym Access Fee is $125 per month. Special Offer – sign up by March 31 and receive your first month at the discounted rate of $90.
Download your Gym Guidelines and Waiver below which provide more details on how to access the gym and start exercising.