Hands-on guidance to address your body’s unique needs
Get an expert eye analyzing your movement to promote core strength and improve posture
Use equipment designed to allow you to target specifically what your body needs
Grow your Toolbox
Ingrain the techniques, form, and exercises to maintain freedom of movement long-term
What is Pilates and How do Groups Work?
Pilates is a system of exercising that strengthens the whole body, improves flexibility, and builds control as well as endurance. It puts emphasis on alignment, breathing, developing a strong core, and improving coordination and balance. It was created by German-born Joseph Pilates (1880-1967), a man whose sickly childhood motivated him to find a way to live a long and healthy life.
Mary blends Pilates rehabilitation with the methods and focus of the Postural Restoration Institute® (PRI) to effectively work on repatterning, alignment and balance in core strength.
This class is an online group class where you’ll be guided through the workouts.
Call today or use the button below to schedule and get started.
Who Should Use Pilates Group?
- Are you tired of moving with discomfort?
- Has past efforts not given lasting relief?
- Want to strengthen your core and improve posture?
- Want to get back to doing what you love?
How To Join the Pilates Groups
- Use the button below to see slots
- Meet with Mary for an assessment
- Schedule a time slot
- Show up and start getting back to freedom of movement